Code : CG010
- 4 lengths of 1.8m long, 16 mm diameter dowel (four 6ft long, 5/8” diameterdowel).*
- 4.4m of 240cm wide, unbleached calico (OR 5 yards of 90” wide muslin).
- 1.4m of 148cm wide cream polar fleece (1 1/2 yards of 58” wide polar fleece).
- 20cm of 20 mm wide cream or white sew on Velcro (8” of 3/4”wide Velcro).
- 50cm (5/8 yard) of Spotty Green fabric for the window-tree
- 50cm (5/8 yard) of Basket-weave green fabric for the tree with 4 branches, leaves and stems
- 40cm (1/2 yard) of mid-green fabric for the Pencil Pine tree, flower leaves and stems
- 1 fat quarter of light-green leaf fabric for the tree with 2 branches, flower leaves and stems
- 30cm (1/3 yard) mid-brown fabric for the Window-tree trunk, a feather and the bird
- 30cm (1/3 yard) dark-brown-swirly fabric for the trunk and 4 branches
- 1 fat eighth of dark-brown-spotty fabric for the trunk and 2 branches
- 1 fat eighth of mid-brown-triangle fabric for the Pencil Pine trunk
- 70cm (3/4 yard) of Double-sided fusible web (The brand I used was 90cm (1 yard) wide).
- 2 different large yellow/orange scraps, approx. 24cm (9 1/2”) square, for two larger sun-circles.
- Orange/ Yellow scraps that add up to approx. a fat eighth, for flowers, butterflies and sun-centre.
- Blue scraps, (with at least 5 that measure 16 x 9cm (6 1/2” x 3 1/2”)) that add up to approx. the size of a fat eighth, for the Dragonflies, flowers and a feather.
- Red/Pink scraps, of at least 12cm (4 3/4”) square, that add up to approx. a fat eighth, for the butterflies and flowers.
- Cream thread (polyester for strength) and threads to match the appliqué fabrics.
- A disappearing fabric marker.
- A roll of paper to draw up the pattern pieces, a pencil, and Sticky-tape.
- Builder’s Retractable Measuring tape.
- Perspex Quilting Ruler.
- Appliqué-Mat or silicon baking paper such as “Glad Bake”.
- Threads to match the appliqué fabrics.
- 1 elastic hair-tie or strong rubber-band.
- A Safety Pin and a Pressing Bar, (or a Metal or Wooden School Ruler).
- Sewing Machine, scissors and general sewing supplies.
* The dowels are a standard hardware size, that require no cutting.
Interested in stocking this pattern in your store?
My patterns are distributed to retail stores by Creative Abundance.
Pattern : CG010 : Woodland play tent