Code : CG017
A great motto for anyone who makes things by hand.
This stitchery measures 210mm x 297mm (A4 or 81/4” x 112/3”)
It fits well in a 10” x 13” (25 x 33cm) or 11” x 14” (28 x 35cm) frame*
- 40cm (OR 1/2 yard) of a pale, plain coloured cotton fabric for the stitchery.
- 40cm (OR 1/2 yard) of fusible, light-weight batting, such Vilene H630, OR fusible stabiliser/interfacing for embroidery such as Weaveline.
- 6 Stranded Embroidery Floss in the following colours (one of each):
- Cottage Garden Threads 200 Golden Elm
- Cottage Garden Threads 606 Golden Gully
- Cottage Garden Threads 1103 Rosella
- Cottage Garden Threads 1206 Lyrebird Walk
- Very fine permanent pigment pen in brown: eg “Zig Millennium 03 in Pure Brown” OR “Sakura Pigma Micron 01 (0.25mm) in Brown”.
- Embroidery needle of choice.
- Iron and pressing cloth (I use a clean tea towel).
- Rubber Gloves (for handling the glass in frame).
- Picture Frame (sized as listed above).
- Perspex quilting ruler, rotary cutter & mat.
- Embroidery scissors.
- Embroidery hoop (optional).
- Light box (optional).
* The frame on the cover is 11” x 14” (28 x 35cm)
I am no longer designing and selling patterns, but I’m very proud of the work I created, so I have left the patterns detailed here as a record of my endeavours.
Pattern : CG017 : With great love embroidery