Code : CG002
The perfect gift for that special teacher or coach in your life. Easy to personalise and designed to fit a standard photo frame.
This stitchery fits in a standard 8” x 10” (20 × 25 cm) frame. You can stitch the whole design, or stitch just a few features and draw the rest.
- 16 ½” x 12 ½” rectangle of a pale, plain coloured cotton fabric.
- 14 ½” x 10 ½” rectangle of fusible, light weight pellon batting, such Vilene H630.
- Embroidery needle of choice, suitable for 2 strands of floss.
- Very fine permanent pigment pen in brown: eg “Zig Millennium 03 in Pure Brown” OR “Sakura Pigma Micron 01 (0.25mm) in Brown”
- Sewing Scissors
- Picture frame for a standard photo sized 8” x 10” (20 × 25 cm) OR
IKEA “Ribba” Frame 8 ¼” x 11 ¾” (21 x 30cm) as shown on the cover.
- Pencils or twist-up crayons, (optional) I used a set of “Derwent watercolour” pencils – the corresponding pencil numbers are listed in the pattern.
- Paper Towel
- Embroidery hoop (optional)
- 6 stranded embroidery floss
You can change the colours of the children’s features to better represent your child.
I am no longer designing and selling patterns, but I’m very proud of the work I created, so I have left the patterns detailed here as a record of my endeavours.
Pattern : CG002 : Thank you for the teacher