Code : CG002
The perfect gift for that special teacher or coach in your life. Easy to personalise and designed to fit a standard photo frame.
This stitchery fits in a standard 8” x 10” (20 × 25 cm) frame. You can stitch the whole design, or stitch just a few features and draw the rest.
- 16 ½” x 12 ½” rectangle of a pale, plain coloured cotton fabric.
- 14 ½” x 10 ½” rectangle of fusible, light weight pellon batting, such Vilene H630.
- Embroidery needle of choice, suitable for 2 strands of floss.
- Very fine permanent pigment pen in brown: eg “Zig Millennium 03 in Pure Brown” OR “Sakura Pigma Micron 01 (0.25mm) in Brown”
- Sewing Scissors
- Picture frame for a standard photo sized 8” x 10” (20 × 25 cm) OR
IKEA “Ribba” Frame 8 ¼” x 11 ¾” (21 x 30cm) as shown on the cover.
- Pencils or twist-up crayons, (optional) I used a set of “Derwent watercolour” pencils – the corresponding pencil numbers are listed in the pattern.
- Paper Towel
- Embroidery hoop (optional)
- 6 stranded embroidery floss
You can change the colours of the children’s features to better represent your child.
Interested in stocking this pattern in your store?
My patterns are distributed to retail stores by Creative Abundance.
Pattern : CG002 : Thank you for the teacher