Code : CG703
A small stitchery to colour your day.
The feather stitchery is designed to fit within a 4” hoop, as shown on the cover.
- 6 ½” (16.5 cm) square of quilter’s cotton or similar.
- 6” (15cm) square of Fusible, light weight pellon batting, (Vilene H630)
- 6 Stranded Embroidery Floss in the following colours:
- Cottage Garden Threads 500 Clivea and 507 Rusty Gate.
- Embroidery needle and embroidery scissors
- Very fine permanent pigment pen in brown:
- 4” (15cm) bamboo or wooden embroidery hoops.
- General sewing scissors, iron and pressing cloth, paper and pen
I am no longer designing and selling patterns, but I’m very proud of the work I created, so I have left the patterns detailed here as a record of my endeavours.
Pattern : CG703 : Plume stitchery