Code : CG033
An exuberant quilt covered with the perfect treats to take to a picnic (including aussie favourites, fairy bread and chocolate crackles).
This quilt measures 152.5cm square (60 inches square).
- 1.1m (or 11/4 yard) of Paris Map fabric for block background.
- 80cm (or 1 yard) of Etchings Fabric for block background.
- 80cm (or 1 yard) of Grey crosshatch fabric for block background.
- 50cm (or 1/2 yard) of Lavender spot on white fabric for block background.
- 50cm (or 1/2 yard) of Documentation fabric for block background.
- 40cm (or 1/2 yard) of Dictionary fabric for block background.
- 50cm (or 1/2 yard) of Raspberry coloured fabric for binding.
- 3.5m (or 4 yards) of Backing Fabric
- 1.8m of 2.4m wide Batting (or 2 yards of 72” wide Batting).
- 3.7m (or 4 yards) of 45cm wide (18”) Double sided fusible web
- 30cm (1/3 yard) Dark Blue Floral for appliqué and sashing squares.
- 5 Fat Quarters in *Orange floral, *Aqua tone-on-tone, *Pink with white crosshatch circles, *Red Floral, and *Lavender pin dot for appliqués and sashing squares.
- 10 Fat Eighths in *Very pale green (glass), *Gingerbread brown, *Multi-coloured scattered polka dot (fairy bread), *Pink scattered polka dot (fizzy drink), *Green Floral, *Green crosshatch, *Watermelon tone-on-tone, *Red paisley floral, *Aqua paisley floral and *Yellow Paisley floral for appliqués and sashing squares.
- 7 Fat Sixteenths in *Green paisley floral, *Orange tone-on-tone, *Raspberry, *Dark textured brown (chocolate crackles), *Peach tone-on-tone, *Stripe fabric (drinking straws), and *Dark Green tone-on-tone for appliqués and sashing squares.
- Scrap of Watermelon with white spot (strawberries), and scrap of Green check (pear).
- Sewing threads to match appliqué fabrics.
- Chocolate coloured 6 stranded floss, embroidery needle and embroidery scissors.
- Pigment pen, disappearing fabric marker, pencil, black pen.
- Perspex quilting ruler, rotary cutter & mat.
- Sewing machine and general sewing supplies, Iron and Ironing Board.
- Silicon baking paper (such as Glad Bake) and paper scissors.
I am no longer designing and selling patterns, but I’m very proud of the work I created, so I have left the patterns detailed here as a record of my endeavours.
Pattern : CG033 : Picnic feast quilt