Code : CG003
One Simple Stitch + 12 fun designs = One fantastic stitching party!
Have a sewing party, or just teach your child to stitch. Children as young as 6 can have a go! Details about making ‘Gingerbread Buttons’ included.
- Quilters Cotton, Seeded Homespun or Calico,
(one 18cm or 7” square per guest)
- 6 Stranded Embroidery Floss in a variety of colours. I suggest a minimum of the following selection of 11 colours: black, grey, brown, orange, red, pink, purple, blue, green, dark yellow and a flesh colour. DMC 407 (Dark Desert Sand) is a fantastic pinky-brown flesh colour that has a tone that is suitable for skin from light to dark.
- Very fine permanent pigment pen in brown: eg “Zig Millennium 03 in Pure Brown” OR “Sakura Pigma Micron 01 (0.25mm) in Brown”
- Fusible, light weight pellon batting, such Vilene H630
(one 14cm or 5 1/2” square per guest)
- 4” (10.2cm) bamboo or wooden embroidery hoops (one per guest).
- size 7 or 8 crewel/embroidery needles (one per guest)
- Sharp scissors, a few pairs to share.
Each Finished Hoop measures 4” (10.2cm) in diameter.
All stitching is made using back stitch.
Interested in stocking this pattern in your store?
My patterns are distributed to retail stores by Creative Abundance.
Pattern : CG003 : Hoop Faces