Code : CG705
This retro style headband has a cute wired bow on top. Its simple construction makes it hard to stop at making just one.
The headband is 3” at it’s widest point. It has an elastic section (worn behind the neck) and the construction method allows for adjustment for varying head sizes.
- One fat quarter of your favourite quilting cotton.
- 7” of 1” wide elastic (17.8cm of 2.6cm wide elastic).
- Machine thread to match your quilting cotton.
- Two safety pins, approx. 1 1/2” (4cm) long.
- Hand sewing needle.
- One sheet of plain paper and a pen.
- Sewing machine with 1/4” foot (to get accurate 1/4” seam allowance)
- General sewing supplies and iron.
- One Chenille stick (Pipe cleaner) or similar. (*Optional. It makes the twist on top of the headband stand up, and allows you to arrange it to your liking.)
Interested in stocking this pattern in your store?
My patterns are distributed to retail stores by Creative Abundance.
Pattern : CG705 : Dolly bow head band