Code : CG018
This quilt measures 163cm x 127cm (64” x 50”).
- 1.8m (OR 2 yards) of Black quilters cotton for blocks, sashing and binding.
- 80cm (OR 1 yard) of Newsprint fabric for blocks.
- 80cm (OR 1 yard) of Black polka dots on white fabric for blocks.
- 60cm (OR 2/3 yard) of Green tone-on-tone fabric for blocks and appliqué.
- 50cm (OR 1/2 yard) of Blue pinstripe fabric for blocks and appliqué.
- 50cm (OR 1/2 yard) of Purple fabric for blocks and appliqué.
- 40cm (OR 1/2 yard) of Red tone-on-tone fabric for appliqués.
- 40cm (OR 1/2 yard) of Orange pin dot fabric for appliqué.
- 30cm (OR 1/3 yard) of White spot on white fabric for appliqué.
- 1 Fat Eighth of Yellow with white polka dot fabric for appliqué.
- 3m (31/4 yards) of Backing fabric of your choice.
- 1.5m of 2.4m wide Batting (OR 12/3 yard of 72” wide Batting).
- 3.7m (OR 4 yards) of 45cm (18”) wide Double sided fusible web.
- Sewing threads to match appliqué fabrics.
- Perspex quilting ruler, rotary cutter & mat.
- Sewing machine and general sewing supplies.
- Paper Scissors and Sticky tape.
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Light box (optional).
*All fabrics are assumed to be at least 42” wide (106cm)
I am no longer designing and selling patterns, but I’m very proud of the work I created, so I have left the patterns detailed here as a record of my endeavours.
Pattern : CG018 : Comic quilt