Code : CG702
A small stitchery with a big message.
The stitched section measures approx. 4” wide x 4 ” high.
It is designed to fit within a 6” hoop, as shown on the cover.
- 8 ½” (22cm) square of quilter’s cotton or similar.
- 8” (20cm) square of Fusible, light weight pellon batting, such Vilene H630
- 6 Stranded Embroidery Floss in the following colours:
- Cottage Garden Threads 1104 Sweet Melon
- Cottage Garden Threads 610 Red Hot Poker
- Cottage Garden Threads 210 Tropic Sea
- Cottage Garden Threads 1201 Peacock
- Embroidery needle and embroidery scissors
- Very fine permanent pigment pen in brown: eg “Zig Millennium 03 in Pure Brown” OR “Sakura Pigma Micron 01 (0.25mm) in Brown”
- 6” (15cm) bamboo or wooden embroidery hoops (one per guest).
- General sewing scissors, iron and pressing cloth (such as an old tea towel).
- Paper and pen
Interested in stocking this pattern in your store?
My patterns are distributed to retail stores by Creative Abundance.
Pattern : CG702 : Be kind stitchery